https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, August 1, 2009

LORD I SURRENDER ALL OF ME!!!!

This Mighty Woman of God is nothing short of Amazing!

This song just causes you to surrender all to the Lord Jesus Christ. I like the part that says, "When this life is through and I stand before you Lord, all the things that seem important won't matter any more, so mold me in your hands, into a vessel you can use."

The things of this world that we think are important and we hold so dear to us, are only going to last for a while, but only what is done for Christ in this world, is going to matter when this life is over and we stand before him.

Therefore, I determined to leave those things behind and press toward the mark for the prize of the High Calling of God. Listen to Helen Baylor as she sings "All of Me."

No comments: