https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hope Anticipates

"For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth" (Psalm 71:5).

God has made many promises to us. Faith believes His Promises. Hope Anticipates the fulfillment of His promises, and patience quietly awaits the results. Faith, hope, and patience are core dimensions of praying God's promises.




Hope, like faith, sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. We cannot live without hope, because hope is the anchor of the soul, the stimulus to action, and the incentive to achievement.

Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark, and it is putting faith to work when doubting might seem to be easier. Life with Christ is an endless hope, but life without Him leads to a hopeless end.

Charles L. Allen reminds us, "When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God." With God, there are no hopeless situations or hopeless people.

Lord You give me hope, therefore, I will no longer have to experience sadness or disquietude in any form. I will ever hope in you, O God. I will always praise you, because you are the health of my countenance, and you are my God.


No comments: