https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Worship You With All of Me

It's hard sometimes, when we battle with our past insecurities and breaking through all the things that hinders total surrender.

Yet, I am resolved to lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily beset us so that I can worship the Lord with all of me, even though the flesh keeps getting in the way.

I guess that's why I must give Him myself daily! The word of God assures me that I can do all things through Christ! I have to believe He is able to keep that which I commit to Him daily. Therefore Lord, I worship you with all of me!!!



It pleases God when we give to Him all that we are and have. This is our reasonable service, a sacrifice that is truly reasonable in light of all God's mercies to us. Truly, giving our bodies, souls, spirits, and possessions to the Lord is the least for us.

No comments: