https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayer for Help

O Lord, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my pleading. Listen to my cry for help, my God and my King, for I pray to no one but you.

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. For each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly for your word.

O God, you take no pleasure in wickedness; you cannot tolerate the sins of the wicked. Therefore, the proud may not stand in your presence, because you hate lies; and detest murderers and deceivers.

Lord, because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house and worship at your Temple with deepest awe. Lead me in the right path, O Lord, don’t let the enemy overcome me. Make your way plain for me to follow.

Let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. For you bless the godly, O Lord, you surround them with your shield of love.

I acknowledge my sin and confess them to you. Show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Amen. (Psalm 5:1-11, 16:11, 32:5)

No comments: