https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Give You My Heart

It is impossible for a self-centered person to remain cheerful for a very long time because everything he does is centered around him. We are not born to live that way.

We are not large enough or sufficiently influential for everything to revolve around us; because the more we keep our minds on ourselves, the easier it is for the devil to get us sad.

But praise the Lord our God, you’ve been born again, and you have been delivered from selfishness by the precious blood of Jesus. It has lost its dominion over you. You don’t have to center your life around yourself. You have the power to center your life around God instead.

You can keep your mind on obeying His word and living a life of love! He will take care of everything else (Matthew 6:33). Now you can say with every word of assurance “Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul, I’ll live for you alone.



No comments: