https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Yielded Life Begins With Surrender

The Yielded Life is a life of surrender to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We were born in sin and shapen in iniquity. Our destiny was an eternal separation from God.

But Jesus came into the world to save sinners by dying for our sins on the cross of Calvary. He paid the debt for us. The price that He paid was His precious blood. Now we are justified by His blood and declared righteous before God.

Today without delay you can receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Listen to this song and then pray the simple prayer that follow because now is the acceptable time for salvation.



Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. Your word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on you.

I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10: "If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Amen.

As you just prayed believe that you have been born again and is now a child of the almighty God.

No comments: