https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Your Life is in God's Hands

I don’t know what you're going through right now; but this one thing I know, Jesus is a friend that's closer than a brother.
Yes, you may have lost a loved one, experiencing health issues or going through a financial crisis. Just don’t give up, don’t give in to the enemy; Jesus promised never to leave you alone, for with Him you can make it.
You don't have to worry, and don't you be afraid, Joy comes in the morning; Know this, troubles don't last always; for there's a friend named Jesus, He'll wipe your tears away. He came so that you can have real and eternal life, more and better life than you ever dreamed of (John 10:10 MSG).
Jesus has you covered, "This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I in them, and you in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that you sent me, and loved them, even as you loved me" (John 17:3, 23).
But here's the thing, "Is Jesus a friend or just an acquaintance to you?" An acquaintance is someone that you can put a face to their name when you hear it. You recognize them when you meet each other in the store aisles or attend the same events; and if the situation called for it, you would be able to carry on a conversation with them.
These people, you would say, are not considered your friends. You don’t know them well enough to call them a friend. You don’t know them well enough to trust them with your feelings, to call on them for help, to share your pain, your joy, and your concerns.
Then there are those you would say are "My Friends", the ones you trust with your heart and your thoughts. These are the people you know you can go to when you need help. Your friends love you no matter what, and there’s no pretense or formalities, just you.
Jesus is such a friend. He is your Savior, your LORD, and the One to whom you obey and submit, but He is also your friend. He’s your friend because you know Him, and He knows you. There is nothing you wouldn’t do for each other.
So, here's the question, "Do you really know Jesus, or do you just know who He is?" In other words, would you consider Him an acquaintance or a friend? Your eternal destiny depends on you knowing without a doubt in your heart the relationship that you have with Jesus. He came to seek and to save the lost, the outcast, the brokenhearted, and to set the captive free. He has a place for you, your life is in God’s hands!

Let us Pray 
Dear Jesus, be my friend. Stay with me always and give me the desire to keep my heart completely open to You. To you I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Help me not to worry, nor to be afraid knowing that Joy comes in the morning; I pray in your Name, Amen.



 Adopted: "Acquaintance or Friend" by Darla Noble

No comments: