https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, August 18, 2018

A Call for Christians to Unite In Prayer Against Evil


Some days ago, I sent a broadcast on WhatsApp to all my contacts. It was a forwarded message also, and a call for prayer for all Christians to fast and pray because of the state of the nation and all the killings and terrorism going on in the country.

Two days later, I was about breaking my fast after my intercessory prayers for the church and the nation and the Lord started speaking and dealing with me. It was like a woman in travail and in great pain; and, He said “script down all as I speak.....,” so, I took a pen and paper and began writing.
“Before you call for prayers,” said the Lord, “there must be a purging and cleansing within. My hands are not too short nor my ears deaf. The blood of my Son has been taken for granted and my grace as a mandate for continuous sin. So much abominable, unprintable transgressions, sins and iniquities and My grace taken as a mandate for committing atrocities.”

“My people have become lovers of themselves and Mammon, my Temples desecrated, evil abound in the land, backbiting,  backstabbing, jealousy malice, evil competition, voodoo, envy, killings, occultism and Satanism manipulation, Jezebellian spirit, most of them have gone their own way transgressing without recourse to the blood.”

“The Islamic uprising; I have allowed. My hands are not too short, nor my ears deaf, *(in a flash I saw a picture of the blood dripping from the pierced hands of the Lamb Jesus.) The blood of my Son dripping is almost exhausted. Destruction is near, except they humble themselves, seek my face, turn from their wicked ways I will not hear their cry.”

“Do you think my hands are too short or my ears deaf? When a man's way pleases me, I make his enemies to be at peace with him. What if a man's way does not please me? I will use the same enemies to humiliate him. I will give them wicked rulers; plaques, hardship and famine, and I will turn away and watch as their blood will be used to flush gutters.”

“The rulers and leaders are committing atrocities. The priests/pastors/ prophets who are to be sent to warn them and sanitize the system are equally in this jangle-ova of evil and iniquity, amassing wealth,  blaspheming, proud and boastful, sexually immoral, committing evil in my name and lying against my Spirit. My Spirit is grieved. No one talks about Holiness!”

“Tell them I will give them into the hands of the bond woman, they will take over their land, schools, jobs, ministry, only a few will be spared. Tell them, warn them, the Islamic uprising is not a farce, except they repent and turn from their wicked ways, they will all likewise perish. When you break the edge, get ready, the serpent must bite.”

“My Temples have been ravished, battered and ridiculed, desecrated and polluted. Only a few will be saved, except they repent. Disaster is near!” I started praying for mercy and pleading the blood. He said to me, “The same way you made that broadcast calling for national prayers and so many people reposted it, do the same.”

And I heard the words in 2Chron.7:14, "If My people which are called by My name shall humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and forgive their sins and I will heal their land".  And 2Tim. 2:19, "Nevertheless, the foundation of the Lord stands sure, having this seal, the Lord knows them that are His. And let everyone that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity".

As I bowed my head, I was still in great excruciating abdominal pains like a woman in travail, my hands shaking and I began to weep. Then He said, go ahead and script it, write it down, send it on every media, preach it, sing it.....; let it be on record! And I asked Lord, “But why me?” I heard, "Just the same way you broadcasted the call for prayers, send this out. If I can use anything I can use you!!!!!...”

.

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people! What I have heard, same I have scripted down.......He who has ears, let him hear.

Let Us Pray

Eternal Father bless our land,
Guard us with Thy Mighty Hand,
Keep us free from evil powers,
Be our light through countless hours.
To our Leaders, Great Defender,
Grant true wisdom from above.
Justice, Truth be ours forever,
Jamaica, Land we love.
Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica land we love.

Teach us true respect for all,
Stir response to duty’s call, strengthen us the weak to cherish,
Give us vision lest we perish.
Knowledge send us Heavenly Father,
Grant true wisdom from above.
Justice, Truth be ours forever,
Jamaica, land we love.
Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica land we love.

AN APPEAL BY SISTER YVONNE COKE, A NATIONAL INTERCESSOR FROM HANDS ACROSS JAMAICA FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS:-

PLEASE & PLEASE help Rebroadcast/Share widely quickly for immediate Action and Repentance by everyone; like the people of Nineveh did, as recorded in the Bible, to avert the coming doom due to the Lord's Anger and Punishment for SIN, INIQUITIES, ATROCITIES, DISREGARD OF HIS HOLINESS AND WARNINGS."

No comments: