https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Can A Nation Be Born In A Day?

“Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children” (Isaiah 66:8-11). 

“Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ Bring My sons from afar, and My daughters from the ends of the earth” (Isaiah 43:5, 6). “For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will still choose Israel, and settle them in their own land. The strangers will be joined with them, and they will cling to the house of Jacob” (Isaiah 14:1). 

“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them” (Ezekiel 36:24-27). 

The premier prophetic fulfillment regarding the re-establishment of Israel as a nation, took place on May 14, 1948, when David Ben-Gurion proclaimed Israeli independence and declared Eretz Yisrael a sovereign nation and the United States was the first Nation to recognize Israel. 


God remembered His covenant, “the word which He commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant which He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac, and confirm it to Jacob for a statute, to Israel as an everlasting covenant, saying, “to you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance’” (Psalm 105:8-11). 

Though Israel has been progressing against all odds, yet their enemies are even more determined to destroy them for the land that God gave them for an inheritance.


“Our Almighty God in Heaven Loves the Hebrew people so much that He Will again deliver Israel from her enemies whilst remaining a blessing for other nations. I pray that the Messianic Jews would be edified by the prayers of fellow Christians around the world, fully sealed and strengthened to share the Gospel.  God Bless Israel in Christ Jesus, Your Yeshua Messiah!” - Martin Agustin           

Read more: http://www.prophecydude.org/signs/restoration-of-israel-/

No comments: