https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Monday, February 28, 2011

Streams of Water

My heart is breaking as I remember how it used to be: I walked among the crowds of worshipers, leading a great procession to the house of God, singing for joy and giving thanks amid the sound of a great celebration!

So, as the deer longs for Streams of Water, so I long for You, O God. I thirst for You my God, the living God. 
When can I go and stand before You? Day and night I have only tears for food, while my enemies continually taunt me, saying, “Where is this God of yours?”
  • Why am I discouraged? 
  • Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God! I will praise You again my Savior and my God!

Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember You even from distant Mount Hermon, the source of the Jordan, from the land of Mount Mizar.

I hear the tumult of the raging seas as Your waves and surging tides sweep over me. But each day my Lord You pour out Your unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing Your songs, praying to God who gives me life.


“O God my rock,” I cry, “Why have You forgotten me? Why must I wander around in grief, oppressed by my enemies?” Their taunts break my bones. They scoff, “Where is this God of yours?”
  • Why am I discouraged? 
  • Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God! I will praise You again my Savior and my God!




I really love the harmony of that song "As the deer Panteth;" it's a beautiful rendition, one of the sweetest I've ever heard!!!  This is really what our LORD and Savior JESUS Christ is like. He'll lift us from our burdens and fills our heart with joy and gladness!!!


It's reassuring to know that, the one who does not walk in-step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on His law day and night is blessed. 


That person is like a tree planted by Streams of Water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither and whatever they do prospers.


For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction. Therefore, I trust in You my Lord and my God.



Taken from Psalm 1 & 42

No comments: