https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Sunday, July 11, 2010

God Sees Greatness In You!

The angel of the LORD appeared unto him (Gideon), 
and said unto him,
The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour” (Jud. 6:12).

Recently I read an article by Victoria Boyson “Hope in Love.” It ministered to me in a profound way and I would like to share a portion of it with you. Victoria is an inspired writer and her website Speaking Life Ministries articulates God’s love. Here is an excerpt from that article:

There is Greatness in You! As with Gideon, God sees greatness in you. For much of your life, that greatness may be kept a secret, but it is still in you. God is faithfully preparing you for your destiny.


He is molding you into the person He desires you to be: The kind of person who is bold enough to know that there is greatness inside of them, but humble enough to know where that greatness comes from.

It can be very troubling for you to believe in your destiny when you feel inadequate, but let me assure you – there is greatness in you. And you will, like Gideon, fulfill your destiny in God. He will have His way with you if you place your hope in His unfailing love.


Put your hope in the fact that you know He loves you and that He desperately want what is best for you. He wants to make your dreams come true. He wants to bless you more than you want to be blessed.

Hope in God – hope in love. Let go of fear, for your destiny is in good hands. He is able to do above and beyond all you could ask or hope or dream (see Ephesians 3:20). He is driven by love. His passion is you and seeing you walk in all that He has for you, and He will do whatever it takes to get you there. After all, it was His idea to call you in the first place and He will finish what He began in you.

You are on the adventure of your life, so remember to enjoy the process. Enjoy every aspect of your journey with your heavenly Father who loves you. And praise God with your smile. At a time like this, the best thing to do is smile, because you are in God's hands.

Now you can say “The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love O Lord, endures forever – do not abandon the works of Your hands” (Psalm 138:8, NIV).

Pray this with me: Dear Father, help me to see Your love for me and help me to hold on to Your love. I want to see myself the way that You see me. Help me to trust, believe and hope.

My prayer for you: Dear Father, I ask You to bless this dear saint with everything they will need to see the birth of their destiny come to pass. Anoint them for Your purposes and help them to succeed. Help them to know of Your great love for them, and help them to trust in that love. Please send people to them who will represent Your heart toward them.

Victoria Boyson
Speaking Life Ministries
Email: victoria@boyson.org

No comments: