https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Resolved

I enter this New Year 2010 with the knowledge that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God. 

Therefore, I resolve to make a fresh start, forgetting those things that are behind and pressing forward for those things that God has for me. I began by discarding thoughts, attitudes, and habits that are not compatible with a spirit of excellence. I release everything that resulted in discouragement, disappointment, or disagreement.  

I am open and receptive to new ideas, and will engage in creative ideas and activities that will advance the kingdom of God. Each day, I will follow a fresh plan of action that will ultimately achieve my goals.

I act on divine leading that I receive in moments of prayer and meditation. These ideas flow through, positive thoughts. As I use creative thinking to build upon divine ideas, my activities become more dynamic and my abilities are enhanced.

Therefore, I enter this New Year with Optimism, Joy and Enthusiasm knowing that God is my only source for all I will ever need. I am just one Praise away from my Breakthrough. Therefore, I have a right now Praise!


No comments: