https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Father's Love Letter

The cry of a Father's Heart from Genesis to Revelation.

God loves you (John 3:16). This is His beautiful love letter to you. He is always faithful to all His promises and is perfect in His ways. His blessings shower like rain and His mercy flow like flood with unending love and amazing grace on us. 



Isn't it wonderful we don't have an absentee Heavenly Father? Our Heavenly Father is always there to walk with us, to share our burdens, to guide us safely to His kingdom, and to shower us with His abundance of Everlasting Love. 

You can experience His Love, Mercy and Forgiveness by inviting Him into your life to be your personal Lord and Savior. Let's do that right now!

 Dear Lord I am a sinner and I need forgiveness, I believe that Jesus your son shed his precious blood and died for my sins, I am willing to turn from my sinful ways and follow you.

Dear Jesus, I repent and confess my sins and ask you to forgive me. I invite you into my life to be my Lord and Savior. I believe that you answered my prayer and now I am saved. In Jesus name, Amen.

 Sound track of Father's Love Letter - Father Heart Communications Copyright 1999-2005 www.FathersLoveLetter.com ...

No comments: