https://www.besteasywork.com/BEW.gif
promote ebook
HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let The Light Shine

"The Lord is my Light and my Salvation..." Ps. 27:1-2

The Apostle John wrote, "This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin" (1John 1:5-7).

Thank you, Father, that in Christ I have life, and His life is my light. When His light shines in the darkness, the darkness is not able to comprehend it, but I thank you, Father, that you revealed the truth to me and set me free from all darkness. Jesus is the light of the world, and He is the true light that gives light to everyone who receives Him.

Through your grace, I will walk as a child of the light in front of others. I will have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, because I know that all things are made manifest by the light. Therefore, I will expose the works of darkness wherever I go.

Thank you, Father, for the light of Jesus Christ who is the light of the world. I will follow Him, and in so doing, I know I will never have to walk in darkness again. Thank you for the light of life He gives to me, in Jesus name. Amen.

God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.



Lord, the entrance of your Word gives me light, and I will walk in the light of your Word wherever I go.

No comments: